The Hunter

Contributor
With the change of time and space and the interface of fate, how long can he still walk down the path of esports?!
mikeross.jpg

Double-page supporter
This takes far too long to get into the actual story, it's already 7 chapters in and hasn't even gotten to the end of the synopsis yet.

Group Leader
So...what happened to his wife? Did she take over that Yubing or whatever's body?

@raltzero I thought the same because I’m hoping his wife too because she was there for him and I’m hoping he patches things up if she did

Story doesn't make much sense so far. The first few chapters were basically thrown out the window after a series of weird disjoint background setup scenes, and them from there stuff just happens abruptly cuz reasons. Theres not a lot of logic, but there is a lot of trying to look cool by striking cringeworthy poses.

It’s not bad a read, it’s entertaining to read and it half bad to understand what’s it about... it Ight...

Fed-Kun's army
E-sports are the definition of societal and evolutionary breakdown. When humanity is literally too obese and unhealthy to play physical sports involving actual movement.

We welcome E-sports!

I blame the excessive consumption of trash food. The world seems entirely focused on eating. You'd think we'd have some gladiator arena sports. Ahhh imagine if we got rid of guns and bombs, sword combat would be so great.

Users who are viewing this thread