Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~

Group Leader
Hi from CCS!

We picked this up because we have several staff who are super passionate about the original series that we wanted to see this scanlated. Enjoy!

Feel free to hop on our Discord to chat with the staff and other readers! We also post spoilers occasionally.
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

I like the dynamics between Sawako and Ume. Sawako used to be the unpopular type while Ume the popular type (cuz she's cute). But in terms of personality, theyre also opposites. Sawako is the sincere type (hence she's so lovely) while Ume is the deceitful type (she said so herself so dont hate on me). In the main story, Sawako learned how to be forward and upfront from Ume, while Ume learned how to be real and sincere from Sawako. I love how their friendship panned out, only that while Sawako had fully developed her character in the high school arc, Ume has a whole lot more areas to grow! She is yet to reach the peak of sincerity and realness
(as we can see how she used Sawako's niceness just to test their friendship, i mean thats an immature move)
but I guess thats where Eiji comes into the picture. I never thought I needed to see just how much she can grow until this manga. Thank you CCS! 💖 Yet another quality work done by you guys, choosing a superior manga to work on 😁

If you guys want KazeNuma, I dont think you'll find much here (just a bit). But I think its a story of character development and growing up, plus second chances and a redemption arc. If you're okay with that, try this out!

Group Leader
What a great way to leave a horrible after-taste for an otherwise wonderful series. A spin-off series with Kurumi as the center of attention? Why? Just why? Why not give us more of Sawako and Kazehaya instead of showcasing this effing #$%^? She should have been written entirely out of the story a long, long time ago. She doesn't deserve to find happiness with a boyfriend, let alone be friends with Sawako. Not only that, but she's dragged Sawako down to her level and Sawako can no longer be thought of in the same admiring light. What a HUGE disappointment.

pretty good first chapter, seriously where Eiji been?
in just one chapter he even knocked down Kazuya
thank you cotton candy scans

Double-page supporter
Nice, extra story about former villain is bright idea. Sawako and kazehaya story already complete in 30 volume, no need more drama.

It seems like this actually went hiatus for a while and coming back next month!! Although I don't know if it would still follow the quarterly update (i hope it doesn't tho. I mean :(

Either way, here's the comeback teaser! https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU5MTE2OTE0Mg==&mid=2247619368&idx=4&sn=3a31cab84eb5036c6b6f24ce5bb23767&chksm=fe304031c947c9275710a13c12f53c059a3e3b028d8d315c72d8e6407856a0e973c26503c31e#rd
I hope we get to see Sachi and Yuki on the next chapter (chapter 6 or 7?) or they get mentioned though.

Also... I miss Ayane :( I hope her story is next.

@Kuronuma1231 actually I doubt it. It's been months when it last updated. This updates quarterly and has missed more or less 3 quarters of updates. I've been trying to get information whether the author is on break or something and it seems like the case since she's coming back next month.

Users who are viewing this thread