Aggregator gang
Damn! Murata draws some amazing fights and some sexy men! Makes me want to splashy splash my cum inside of flashy flash's bum

Dex-chan lover
He is looking for a communicator which fell out during the fight? Or some other tool.

Aggregator gang
@Victormg How absolutely shocking that my desire to ejaculate in the rectum of a fictional 2D character indicates that I am homosexual! I never would have guessed!

Double-page supporter
@Kanami-chan he was looking for the gps-like communication device child emperor gave him, but he lost it during the fight so now he's lost lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah i see.
ONE is creating a story background for flashy, leading up to his old comic, where flashy flash meets saitama. Makes sense because without GPS-thing, flashy flash wanders around inside deep maze until he meets saitama.

@RexNemorensis
LOL i was thinking thats what he meant... but said it in a nicer way.

Btw anyone know what's the thing he dropped? Looks like a coin or charm..
^oooo wait was it the tracking piece they all use?

@relic626
It was the tracking and communication devise that S-Class Hero Kid (something) told them not to lose.

This guy Flashy Flash needs his own OPM theme music ?

Dex-chan lover
@Damoon inb4 they meet each other, think they're monsters (or at least, Flashy Flash might), fight, flash gets rekt, and then OPM realizes, wait you're a hero

I wouldn't put it past ONE or Murata (and I haven't read the original, so this is just guesswork) to do it just for comedy

Losers: why can't we beat you. we transformed into monsters to gain the power and speed to kill you so tell me why! Why can't we beat you
Winner: you're training is lacking

Users who are viewing this thread