Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Spy

Aggregator gang
That was an awesome chapter. I hope she becomes a true ally.

@homage They hinted at it so many times in the previous chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
What I see here was a redo from Onepunch Man ?
Punch the meteor! (If only one of those two can be here in Armageddon :'( Bruce Willis would be still alive! )

Fed-Kun's army
Venus what would you say to tell your mistress the truth?
So we all understood what you were really doing, other than having them kill each other. ?

Dex-chan lover
While it makes sense the #1 ranked player would be much more familiar with how to exploit given mechanics, I can't even begin to understand why wouldn't a professional game tester know how to properly exploit game-mechanics to win battles like any other player would. For an instance, how can they know if a skill, class or character is "balanced", if they do not make use of them in the same circumstance any player would? That whole speech about game-testers was way too heavy-handed.

Again, it makes sense that the #1 top player in the entire world would kick absolute ass. But that doesn't mean a game-tester is a dull drone that can only perform boring, menial tasks. Maybe they hired a tournament-crusher to test for their games? If they wanted that tester to give them feedback about the combat-mechanics of the game, that makes more than enough sense. The author had the right idea in mind, that the #1 player is #1 for a reason, but it was obvious the author just had no idea how to deliver it with the whole: "HAW HAW I KNEW YOU WERE A TESTER, BECAUSE YOU SUCK!" -- what was that about.

TLDR: For some reason I actually felt like it was important to post this rant about testers. My pasta is burning now.

Aggregator gang
@homage But there were other hints, like

* When Diina delayed Libra, just as Venus had promised
* When the demon acted like he was betrayed when he saw Diina
* When she walked off on her own somewhere and we saw at least one other character suspicious of her actions

Note to others: BBCode lists do not work in spoiler tags... <.<

Users who are viewing this thread