Sayounara Ryuusei, Konnichiwa Jinsei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The swamp's Lamia v2

im surprised someone even did this its like soo far back

Dex-chan lover
God bless you aFFi also seriously you might want to consider getting some of those guys who offered to help you a try this seems like it is going to take a while and it looks like the other scan is dead

Group Leader
Well... if you don't understand the point of making a better translation with HQ scan, then just don't read it.
It's like people complaining when they remake games in HD...

And people, please stop asking me to continue the translation from chapter 19... I won't do it.
I'm doing this for myself. I'm just sharing the results of that on this site.
I'll do chapter 19 when chapters 3 to 18 are redone by me.
I won't stop uploading either, until an admin asks me to stop (but I don't see why they would).
And I'll do all that at my pace.

If you're that bothered by having my chapters pop into your "Follows" list from time to time, just "Unfollow" this manga... It seems nobody else is picking it up anyway.

welp, don't you think it's a little conceited to redo this manga. Which others already put their time and effort in to work on...

Group Leader
There's nothing conceited about remaking something that obviously could be improved upon. Remaking something someone else has worked on is not an insult to the time and effort that the previous party had put into it except for certain situations, i.e. series snipers.

@aFFi Great work at applying all my suggestions, although I think you might have misinterpreted the grayscale one. While it looks like you did set it to grayscale, you forgot to SAVE it in grayscale, so it's saving as an 8bit rgb png. I resaved a random image in grayscale and the filesize went down by a third with the visual differences between the two images being indistinguishable.

Dex-chan lover
@Asch99 creating your own interpretation of something is not rude or wrong. It would be wrong if the source material was a manga, but its a novel.

well, as a scanlator myself, I definitely wouldn't enjoy it if someone else released the same project that I worked hard on...
even if it wasn't their intention, it still feels like they're sh*tting on your work.

Let's be real, the story is shit, the pacing is shit, the art is just barely passable, the tranlations is realy shit.

Dex-chan lover
The guy copypasting his comment on multiple chapters must be enjoying himself somehow or other.
601.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just wanted to say, that the MC constantly going: "Welp time to add <<dragon power>> to my magic / sword / cooking" is really irritating. It's really unnecessary to explain to the audience that his sword-slash is going to be strong, because "he adds dragon juice to it". We get it. He's an elder dragon incarnate as a human, he is essentially a god. It's obvious he's going to be strong.

The adaptation of this one is really unpleasant in that sense.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW6M8D41ZWU heres the video link if it doesnt work

Aggregator gang
@glomoro yeah it seem like he's to lazy to even rewrite it, thou at least it's not as bad as that guy talking shit in every re:monster chapters comments,

jesus christ, the chapter didnt end up explaining why mc saved the monster. im guessing because mc is an ancient elder dragon, but still, this is a proof that the writing is sucks.
also, this is the 2nd chapter and we already have a fan service,

Users who are viewing this thread