Toritan

Contributor
Ah, shounen-ai, today again raising AWKward questions about inter-species love (...okay, pun's over, you can kill me now).

Though, truthfully, I myself think I could fall in love with a member of any species if I could hold an intelligent conversation with them.

Edit: Wow, reading this comment later, I think I sound like a total nutter.

oh my god!!!! i knew it was a good idea to follow this!! i'm so pumped! thank you!

Aggregator gang
im not a furry (or feathery??) but this is actually really cute oof

i was a school cleaner once and i used to get into trouble for feeding the crows and scrub turkeys etc the good food ungrateful schoolboys chucked. it stopped the crows from destroying the garbage bags. i tried to convince the school this sort of thing did not encourage more birds because crows are territorial and wont let other birds grow in numbers. as a result only a few pigeons and local birds were allowed in the crows territory. however if anyone had seen the scary movie "birds" you would be a little worried by the murder of crows watching as the bins are collected. freaked out other cleaners and grounds keepers. one day i asked a crow to toss down that chip packet he was holding in his claw and he did, but missed the bin i was holding up because of the wind. said i was training them, got labelled a nutter. ?%!

Contributor
I appreciate how this has been running one of the world's most awkward romances and a mild supernatural mystery side-by-side. Keeps them cogwheels turning as I laugh/cringe in turn at their antics.

@locoshipper:
I wouldn't have put it at quite that level, but I also read a decent amount of weird manga. And I'll nonetheless happily grant that this one's pretty blissfully weird.

Interesting concept, first time seeing this kind of supernatural manga. It's new and cute

I really like the idea for this manga!

I thought it was going to be about bestiality but THANK GOD it wasn't and it didn't go that way.

I'm really happy they are translating this again, but I can't wait for the next chapter.

Group Leader
The manga was licensed so September scanlations dropped it at chapter 13 but there's a summary of the two remaining chapters on the scanlators' website for anyone who wants to know how the manga ends and doesn't want to wait until the official release.

The first English volume is available for preorder on Rakuten Kobo. I just ordered it. Please support your favorite authors if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread