Tonikaku Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - Everything will disappear and be lost

Dex-chan lover
Now, can we talk about "who the f*CK actually this MC's wife is!!!???" I really scared with the tease from the author.

Dex-chan lover
@artyom
I am also curious who and what she is. Can't wait for the chapter that reveals that.

Fed-Kun's army
It's feel like with each new chapter, the Author is pumping up more teases just for the sake of teasing us.
And liking that ending, since the flag was raised when they made the video(lol)

Double-page supporter
@caseo78 @artyom

She's Kaguya-hime, of course. Like literally the Kaguya-hime from legend. She's a moon princess. So many references to 1300-1400 years ago, the moon, the rocks, everything.

Contributor
I don't know whether she is dislike history or live in history, How the fuck old year she is??
#the-mystery-deepens
Edit : if the guys below me says "kaguya-hime" stuff, it makes this story leads to tragedy...
I means the mortal one loves Immortal
Edit 2 : Damn Wataru Tachibana and his maid from Hayate Appears in cameo on last page ???
They shared the same timeline and world

Dex-chan lover
I bet she is indeed princess Kaguya. Or at least an incarnation of her that needs a moon rock (remember the rock in her mansion?)to stay on earth. Then she also was there in the old days but something happened that caused her to be in (suspended animation caused by a destroyed moon rock?) Then her "family" finds her and she wakes up when she is brought in proximity with their moon rock (or maybe the girl came first and then the rock) and gets adopted. Then shenanigans and mango starts.

In the original Kaguya-hime story, she gave the prince whom she treasures an elixir of immortality. He didn't drink it though, but burnt it.
Sooooooo, maybe this time things will be different.

So, nobody cares that the one who takes pictures of them on page (45) is Aizawa Sakuya?

So Kumeta Kouji was right :)
'Hayate 2: Tonikaku kawaii' coming soon xD

Users who are viewing this thread