Fights Breaking Through The Heavens - Ch. 300 - Little Tian Zuns

Dex-chan lover
It would be about the time for one of Soul Clan's myriad enemies to take advantage of this opportunity by joining the fray, for maximum damage delivered to the Soul Clan.

Double-page supporter
Let me guess… they were finally able to free MC’s master, and now everyone else get captured…
Here we go again !

your release rate has decresed from 35 to 30 due to covid? I count 5 releases the last 60 days. I guess you got work to do if you wanna keep that average not a lie.
You can do it, I believe. rofl

i m not worried about our MC...

It seems no one knows he have eaten the dragon something pill i while, while back ago. And that pretty much give him one more life as well as a zenkai boost should he die...

So the real question is: will it finaly happend ? or will it only triggers way latter to become the top of the top?

eddit: here is the chapter in question: ying tang dragon pill chapter 102 https://mangadex.org/chapter/144245/7
x7.jpg

Aggregator gang
Ok now it's official, the authors of the manhua don't give a rat about the novel anymore and are just reimagining the story completely. There were not even nearly as many Dou Zuns present in the novel at this time and those two little zuns didn't even appear if memory serves until much later...

Aggregator gang
@Ashgur Actually if memory serves that should've already happened according to the novel, but for some reason it got skipped in the manhua... It was long ago that I read the novel though, I could be wrong and it will happen soon, but think it already did...

@Ashgur I'd be impressed if they brought that up. Normally that stuff is just fluff and meaningless in these stories.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release!
Now I'm getting worried about Xiao Yan

Users who are viewing this thread