Mushoku Tensei ~Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Parental Dispute

Aggregator gang
Wait what, when did 4 years pass? All I saw was that it took 'months' to get to the boat port?

I do like that Paul's calling him out for not sending a letter since I was thinking the same thing from the start of the teleport incident.

Aggregator gang
@marcyvq Nah, pretty sure there was a time-skip of multiple months leading to years and we missed it or didn't add up in our minds, but hey, Rudeus was getting taller every time huh?

Ah yes, lemme rank up this to a 10/10 right now...

Dex-chan lover
He's a kid. Fuck off with not looking for others

He was trying to survive. How would he know who wasn't teleported? He was in the demon continent for fucks sake.

Banned
What I'm wondering here is why Rudy didn't bother even trying to explain that he was practically at ground zero of the teleportation explosion and had NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how far it spread... and it was at least a few months if not a year or so before he found someone else teleported by the incident to know that Eris and himself weren't the only survivors.

He obviously didn't know that his family had been teleported. He didn't know what the situation was at all since he was all but cut off from information for a few years. And how could he be expected to send a letter from demon territory where people are expected to die in the wild? I'm not expecting that Paul's messages even reached to guilds that far out.

But he says he forgot? The fuck? He is making it look like he is at fault when obviously this is just 100% Paul being a useless, drunken, blame-casting pillock.

Meo

Double-page supporter
Let's give it up for shittiest dad of the year.

@SotiCoto
Well, he sees how gloom his father was and he's trying to cheer his father up with fun story. He hasn't meet his father for long and his father changed like that. Not every sad people will cheer up with fun story, but at least he tried.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck, I want to commit suicide now, there's no happiness in the world

Fed-Kun's army
People still clueless as ever, Paul was depressed and his drunkness made him violent, he wasn't in his right mind when he told his son all that, if he was sober he would have thought before talking, he adores Rudy, but he's just extremely frustrated.

I said it earlier and ill say it again, this human scum of a father doesn't deserve anything he has

I want to see an anime adaptation of this. I want to see how the voice actor will voice it. I want to cry more.

Users who are viewing this thread