Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEE, seriously I need more of this series, the raws are so far ahead it makes me wonder if we will ever catch up LOL

Group Leader
@dokidoki When we complete "volume 1" on the pre-serialization side, we'll focus entirely on the serialization side, doubling our focus and speed. It is our ambition to catch up with the series before it concludes.

Aggregator gang
@urugiru can i ask for spoiler kind of big but not really? does accept being a girl and has no problem going out with a man or does he view himself as a guy and goes out with a girl?

Group Leader
@Merkywater I will private message you an answer. If you want more in depth conversation, I invite you to join our discord.

Group Leader
@PanicTears No, I would estimate it could have 6-8 volumes in all. Assuming the timeline pace remains steady. The author may want to rush it, but there's absolutely no reason we should assume that. So if I had to guess, I'd say the raws are somewhere near the midway point of the story. Perhaps a bit further along than that.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>Hairdressers have you sit in front of a huge mirror
>Rushing home to check out your haircut

???

@urugiru - I see, thanks for the info.

@BCS - Well Akira wanted to get out of there asap, its not that odd not to have looked in the mirror.

You know what I love about this series. She looks back and notices and understands that her past aggressions she did towards girls and is slowly internally atoning for it. Thoigh its not in the best way to mentally kill yourself about it. Its always much better to talk to someone and open up. I understand she is ina mental state that it is nearly impossible at the moment. But I'm just happy she understands and is very human about it. I hate that mosy manga never seem realistic at all about how humans would react to such events in their life.

She is genuinely in pain about the things she had done in her life and is trying her best to accept and cope about who she is. I really do she accepts who she is and and accept and try to forgive herself aboutnher past and have a happy life. Seeing such a innocent child go through such strife in her life really breaks my heart.

Fed-Kun's army
That boy that got embarrassed must have been the hairdressers nephew.

Dex-chan lover
Did that salon not have a mirror for her to rush home to see the result? lol

She still has that bite mark.

Dex-chan lover
@urugiru I'm as unsure about the answer now as I was 10 seconds ago when I didn't read your DM. That doesn't narrow it down at all! At least tell me what do you think will happen!! Anyway, I'm not in the yuri club so I hope it doesn't go that way. I hope she just stays good friends with Rumi and nothing more.

Group Leader
@Walter_vi_Britannia You're asking for an answer when there is none right now. The series isn't concluded. There are still unanswered questions, including the one you want an answer to.

Users who are viewing this thread