Red

Double-page supporter
Damn I thought this manga was finally getting translated, I guess not

Group Leader
@Valkit
Just wanna say thanks for introducing me to such an interesting-looking series! Always in the mood for some good historical manga ?

Group Leader
Thanks for this phenomenal scanslation. With all the footnotes and stuff you can tell that lots of work went into it!

Group Leader
God this is intense @Sunnyds thanks for the chapters. If you have any spare time I’d love to read more.

Group Leader
@dokuganryu
i think this is a one man effort, but no, they haven't formally dropped it yet. so here's to hope.

I'm guessing the prize was for excellence in liberalism. However, I noticed that they forgot to draw little curly mustaches on all the communists to let you know they're the nefarious bad guys. Translator is also burger-brained with those hilariously spooked endnotes.

@araquetty81
If you look at the body counts of Communism, the deadliest and most evil ideology in all of human history by a long shot, and you don't think they're the bad guys... you should be on some kind of watch list, because you are probably some kind of terrorist.

Group Leader
@araquetty81
If you look at the body counts of Communism, the deadliest and most evil ideology in all of human history by a long shot, and you don't think they're the bad guys... you should be on some kind of watch list, because you are probably some kind of terrorist.
Communism killed 70 bazillion people!!! Noooo, it's the most evilest ideology of all! (Source: CIA institute for fighting communism)

Users who are viewing this thread