Tonari no Otona-kun

Group Leader
Hello from CCS! This is another project we have picked up.

We picked this manga because we also scanlated Rukana's older manga, Torokeru Tsumugi-chan. This is her most recent series and we thought it looked interesting so we picked it up! Show some love by giving it a high rating on MD. Please post MD comments on each chapter, we LOVE reading them!

Feel free to hop on our Discord to chat with the staff and other readers! We also post spoilers occasionally.
Let's simp for Hino together.
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Group Leader
See, it's stuff like this that make me wanna move out into an apartment and pray that my neighbours are hot, sweet, and single. XD

Gaaaah Cotton Candy Scans back at it again with yet another manga with great potential! For all of you who are on board the age-gap train, def get on this car cuz this one's looking like its gonna choo choo so well!! Liking the premise so far. FL with her adorable gyaru looks but the heart of an asian auntie, and ML who's supposed to be a Mister smartypants but is actually an airhead with a penchant for nonchalant skinship. Looking forward to this!

Double-page supporter
A gyaru in a shoujo!? Sign me up!!!

Also does anyone know more like this? A gyaru shoujo protag

Amazing new read! So happy that Cotton Candy Scans picked it up (and their quality is amazing!).

Group Leader
What is up with these high school girls and grown men mangas? It’s just not like that in the US so it’s a little weird to read stuff like this.

Group Leader
What is up with these high school girls and grown men mangas? It’s just not like that in the US so it’s a little weird to read stuff like this.
Because it's fiction.

the girl is such a top tier waifu, the art is nice, the pacing is nice, even the characters are good. This is really a hidden gem

I love literally everything about this story and I can’t wait for updates 🙌🏻 thank you ccs, also, the font you chose is so nice

Love this manga 💕💕💕 cannot wait for updates. Thank you cotton candy scans for translating 😍

Im pissed I started this series cause I can already sense that the next chapter will b 6 months from now

@HallowedDeep The person in charge of this manga from CCS has already mentioned on Discord that they have personal issues, which has delayed the release of the next chapter. Stop whining and be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread