Tonari no Otona-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Mysteries of Adults

Older and quiet male lead: ✔
Responsible and bubbly female lead: ✔
Cliché but I'm ready to be simp for male lead. Heck yea!!!!

Shoujo mangas are just like: "Hey there's a new neighbor. We barely know him but it's okay he'll be her tutor now. That way, they'll have more interactions in the future. And soon, they'll fall in love. Problem solved."

Ml is too chill....love it 😂

Group Leader
confident female lead? mature male lead? we LOVE to see it

Shoujo mangas can be cliche but I can't help get addicted to it lol. Thanks for translating this!

These kind of stories is what keeps me obsessed with shoujo manga; yeah the setting is quite cliché but the way the author is delivering the story is still refreshing.

Cannot wait for chapter 2! Thanks once again CCS for your hard work, also enjoyed all the TL & QC notes x) makes me feel im reading with a friend at the same time <3

Ps. I can hear Nobunaga Shimazaki from Hino’s voice <3

Oh my gaaahd. He is so handsome!! And his slow reaction is just too adorable!! ❤🤗

Man. I am addicted. ❤

Damn, misunderstanding and clearing it up all in one chapter?! 😍 I can’t wait to see the ongoing fluffiness.

Love the leads and the artwork is so good!! Thank you CCS for the constant hot MLs ♥♥ def turned into a dedicated Hino simp 😪

i love the leads and the dad so much (especially the male lead, he’s so hot and my type)

Users who are viewing this thread