Butsuri-san de Musou Shitetara Motemote ni Narimashita

Contributor
No one interested in translating?
I've read, well, looked at the raws. Not bad.

Dex-chan lover
another trash isekai for me to read

edit: aaaand it was a troll update. thx @marconii2002

Power Uploader
This is not chapter 0, this first page only from chater 1. KoruneScanlation was to lazy to translate first chapter, this was uploaded on Batoto only to advertise their Facebook page in comments.

This are KoruneScanlation lies for this manga from their Facebook page

In English 4 of 34
- I will update one or two pages a day.
- We are sorry if you find the watermark annoying but this is necessary to avoid the future translation into Spanish that is not ours.

En Español 0 de 34
- Por el momento, este manga será dirigido al público inglés.
- Hasta que termine la edición y la traducción. No subiré la versión española.

@marconii2002 Thanks a bunch!

This is such a stupid thing to do. I mean it should be obvious that a lot of readers are gonna give it a low rating thinking that they read the entire first chapter. I personally don't like rating a manga after a short first chapter cause it really is unfair. Granted I don't think this would be a good manga anyways but still...

Dex-chan lover
"Those are big tits for a 12 year old" lmao Please tell me 12 is over 18 in dog to human years lol

Double-page supporter
I admit to loving big tits! This MC is a man of culture.

Contributor
Quite Enjoyable for me. whatever they are small or big. for me as long as i can touch, that it true breast.

Never disliked a character as fast as that puppy girl.. Surprised that after that whole tragic backstory and saving life thing, the MC didn't accidentally propose to her by petting her head.

Dex-chan lover
what the.... i know i said another trash isekai but i didn't expect a complete garbage.
i need an eye drop now

pedophilia with big tits, generic as fuck and extremely bad paced : this manga pass the qualifications for the trash awards ! ?

Contributor
wow, this was just disturbing af!
I understand that this is a fetish doujin...
but wow, I don't think even sad panda would accept this garbage
You know what, I'll blacklist this name or address in our router

Double-page supporter
@Chrisis Have fun in the hugbox, we'll save you a spot in case you change your mind.

@grom The pedobear sh*t is quite disturbing, having said that, there are so many lolis saturating the genre that I've learned to mind skip those parts.

@nuciee The first heroine is almost always the sh*ttiest, it's a law of f*cking physics at this point.

@Dezaki It's hard to tell what trash is when you live in a landfill~

Users who are viewing this thread