The groups tab to the right of the comment tab to show who's working on manga even if there are no chapters yet. +a Wanted tab for groups to find volu

Contributor
Only group leaders should be allowed to add/edit those.
If a manga doesn't have any group/wanted postings for it, the tabs should be invisible to normal users.
The postings in the groups tab should show how long ago they were created(obvious, I guess).

Contributor
Alternatively, if a person doesn't have a group, but is willing to typeset it, he could make his own posting in a wanted tab.

I think this is a great idea.
I don't think that a person without a group should be authorized though... if they have serious intentions they should either start a group or approach existing groups.

Miku best girl
Admin
Basically you're asking for some sort of official advertisement system for groups who want members and for members to offer their help to groups?

Contributor
>Basically you're asking for some sort of official advertisement system for groups who want members and for members to offer their help to groups?
That is one part of it.
The other part is a system of notification for readers and groups that shows who's working on what so that two groups won't accidentally start working on the same manga. Or so that readers know that the manga got picked up.

Users who are viewing this thread