Bounties on untranslated manga and dropped out(Including because official release)?

This might be a different one from all the one that had been asked and I know this is a niche feature and extremely too early for MD. But, i want to hear your thoughts about Manga Bounties like in sadpanda/E-h if it also opened in MD. If you're wondering why, because there's quite a number of dropouts of manga and groups being not able to continue because various reasons. Thus, i compiled some questions as the topics that i think are relevant to start bounty hunting

1. What are your thought about a bounty system for manga translation?
2. Do you think it will help the community and groups? Why?
3. Do you think it will be viable to use it in the future?
4. What sort of impact it will bring to the manga community, especially us, if it actually used?
5. Will it be useful, tho?
6. Bounty Nah or Yeah? Why?
6.1. your thoughts about anything that didn't covered in the question above

Please only answer the question inside this spoiler if you're a "Yeah" in question 6 as the following questions are an If case if it is/will implemented in MD
7. The form of "rewards" for the bounty?
8. Personal/Commission bounty or Public/Fundraiser bounty?
8. A split bounty claim or a complete bounty claim? (Split: You can claim the bounty if you provide contribution for the bounty and the bounty owner accept it. Complete: you need to provide a complete work or a fully translated chapter or manga stated in the bounty to claim it)
9. Chapter from bounty are open to public or member only?
9.1. in case of members should there be a release delay to normal members who didn't participate in the making of the bounty? if yes, How long?
9.2. should we open the chapter to public after sometime passed or keep it only for the registered member?
10. Your thoughts about everything that are not covered in the question above(inside the spoiler), especially regulation and requirements to start a bounty

11. Tell me if this had been questioned before

That's all, thank you for reading and have a fun.
Note: i already said, that the spoilers are If case, so it's your own fault to rage to it

Fed-Kun's army
1 sounds fun
2 not really, even my self picked good stuff here https://mangadex.org/thread/238162 only got 1 pick up so far afaik. The number of scanlators are too few to pick up all those new and drops.
3 no, i doubt scanlators even check dropped manga wishlist
4 hopefully better title picks i guess
5 might be though most readers here probably doesn't even know which manga deserves translation
6 I'm okay with it if it isn't monetary.
6.1 I personally prefer having weebs here learn japanese and drop their money to author rather than to scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for it if I can get a cool looking bounty hunter badge.

Users who are viewing this thread