Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
shut the fuck up hans, you're making me confused. my brain gonna explodae AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

No incantation? Isnt incantation same with chanting? Someone please explain english to me..

This is like the start of all those betrayal manga where mc swears vengeance upon humanity lololol

Double-page supporter
yes.... yess.... pay with letting me pull on your tail.....

Also, I really don't understand what all this suspicion thing is all about. Why is he going about this all roundabout? He had 5 minutes to talk with his friends before reincarnating, instead of running away without asking questions or explaining his thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
why wouldn't it be ok? ppl die every day, you being able to save someone doesn't mean that you have to, and more if there are unknown dangers... and now he goes and with the ppl that he meet just a few hours ago?... bless plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS The trope is that low level spellcasters need to recite a poem to cast a spell (chanting?), while higher level spellcasters just need to say one word (incantation?). And top level spellcasters can just cast without saying anything. I imagine the intended meaning was that he skipped both the poem and the trigger word, which is not normal for a beginner, or even a mid-tier.

Dex-chan lover
@REDS : Incantation is a series of words. Chanting is a method of saying words, chant as a word from from the Latin word (through french) for singing.

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me a manga actually pointed out the uselessness of wearing a regular robe for armor, as well as using a stave as a melee weapon?

Dex-chan lover
@R4nd0mus3r : a single chapter after someone else said that a staff is good enough for the local monsters, so the MC did not need a sword.

Double-page supporter
@R4nd0mus3r Yea I was surprised too haha

Maybe his staff and robe are useful tho cause he got it from god or whatever, they haven't really covered how MP/mana works yet either

Users who are viewing this thread