Filter : Year of publication

Group Leader
I'm surprised this hasn't been suggested yet ? I may have missed it but it doesn't seem listed in the megathread.

Suggestion : to be able to add/edit the year of publication of a manga and the possibility to filter (using a slide ?)/search series by setting a min/max year of publication.
ie. : searching for a 90s manga : set the slider (2 slides or a single one with two points) at 1990 up to 1999.
The years of publication could look like 1999 - 2014, when searching for 1990 - 1999 manga, it'd show up.
But when searching for 2000 - 2010 manga it'd also show up using this. So maybe also add a box to check if you only wish to see series' first publication date. In this case, it would show up in the 1990 - 1999 search but not in the 2000 - 2010.

Fed-Kun's army
That sounds pretty good!
Not that I was the type who remember each manga publication's date though.

Group Leader
@421cookies yeah, and that'd be helpful in your case (which happens to be my case too) since you could search using a range and a few options, so you don't need to remember the exact year (but if you did, you'd narrow the search). It's more about finding series during certain period of art styles or period with a certain trend of stories, etc. For instance, in 10 years you could search for 2010-2020 for lots of isekais, pretty sure it bloated the market this decade.

@ununseti thanks ! I searched using the year keyword, explains why. However #10227 doesn't propose anything else beside showing the date and #25020 is more about Serialized in (source) rather than Serialized in (date) which btw is a really great idea too !

Users who are viewing this thread