Tanaka the Wizard

Dex-chan lover
Its like author made an effort to make the MC uglier than usual, why...? His face is creepy

Dex-chan lover
I have seen some very nice... art from a certain artist regarding this series

Double-page supporter
while tanaka have corrupt and pervert mind but he always doing right thing . i hope he got the right girl in the end of manga ( though that unlikely . perhaps the author want him stay single forever )

Dex-chan lover
@ AbuHajaar : Those fat,juicy tights in.... coughcough-lolispackages-coughcough.

(Danm,Who put all this smoke here?)

Contributor
If yall are looking for a romance your in the wrong place. This entire manga is just mc getting cucked over and over again...

It's funny. The web novel, which I am currently reading, constantly describes Tanaka as being very ugly. The God even told him to his face, "sorry, your fate is to be eternally ugly. I can't do anything about that." And the revulsion women greet him with certainly seems to cement that fact. But the version of him in the manga doesn't seem particularly unattractive to me. Calling him handsome would be going too far, but at the very least, he should be able to pass for a "ordinary middle-aged man", right? Or is he considered ugly to youths BECAUSE he is middle-aged?
/shrug

Contributor
@MicroPotatoPie, I dont think so tanaka getting cucked. At least He enjoy his new life with his OP Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread