Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
So refreshing to read this as the Bakarina manga becomes more dull.

i always thought it was strange for some kingdom's high nobilities to all fall to a same woman but the kingdom still stand healthy
it would not be a problem if the heroine just brainwash everyone
this manga is very meta, lol

Charm magic vs Defensive magic is the last boss chapter.

Bertia battle vs Mysterious heroine X

Threw me off that the butler was an actual spirit. Though did make sense on how he got away with so much of his sass with the prince.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, didn't expect magic to be added to the scenario. and the butler, of all people, to be a spirit.

@yohane It seems to be a trope now that the original heroine was actually a bitch if not just straight up the true villain and the MC didn't notice because the VN/anime/manga/whatever is only shown from 1 perspective. Would be surprised if this series doesn't follow the same outline. I'm OK with it, can't really complain when a story openly bashes the obvious flaws in harem plots. These flaws are even more blatant in reverse harems as Mr. Prince points out "Yeah a group of high nobility, wealthy bureaucrats, and senior military officers are going to come to an arrangement where they all share their girlfriend instead of the more classical approach of brutally murdering/exiling/imprisoning/castrating/etc their competition. Moreover a king-to-be would totally risk the collapse of their monarchy due to a legitimacy crisis just to have a wife that he has to share with half a dozen other guys." Seemslegit.

Group Leader
Yeah, even though I personally like reverse harems, they really don't make a lot of sense unless the world setting allows for it, like when there is a male:female population imbalance.

Dex-chan lover
Maria seems to be in the good girls squad while Yuri does villainous stuff.

Double-page supporter
Damon, the author knows his stuff.
I hope this becomes at least as popular as bakarina without losing quality

Fed-Kun's army
Yep, I totally agree! Otome Game = brainwashing & Mind control!
Just read Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami, and look the stupidity and nonsense puked by the "heroine" and his 4 minions (At last before the "Villain" free her brother from it...)

Dex-chan lover
I've read ahead so obvious spoilers.
The reverse harem isn't happening, developments make it so it clearly can not.

Man all that stuff about spirits and the original heroine using mind control made me laugh out loud. Like Bertia accidentally contracting with a spirit despite not knowing anything about them and then caring it for years before finding out just hit my funny bone.

Dex-chan lover
this is great but why put down bakarina while praising this one, u can just enjoy different things without comparing

Users who are viewing this thread