Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey a convenient event where the MC can use the magic he just got earlier. Would you look at that.

Oh no, not Dan. Everyone knows Dan. From that place that one time he did the thing. Good ol' Dan.

im kinda more annoyed he skips out on testing the healing magic, like even if you give yourself a small cut and heal it, you'll probably get a good feel for it's abilities much better? though maybe all the relevant info is magically put into his head including what extent it can heal to, like broken bones are an okay, but a cut off finger is a nope. again though dunno maybe im just crazy. lol

Dex-chan lover
Too bad he's an isekai protag and probably won't ask for a good amount of silver coins in exchange for dans life.

Dex-chan lover
Of course, they always forces them to use something they wanted to hide, such cliche. Not surprised at all.

@Serverclosed I kinda like it. Yes, it's forced drama but it's a nice trope to keep things moving. Otherwise, he'd probably not use it for another 10-20 chapters. Normally that wouldn't be a problem, but these isekai mangas rarely get more than 10-15 chapters before the scanlators or the author drop it. And even if they do get released, there's always a month-long wait per chapter. So I like a lot of the fun being preloaded.

Dex-chan lover
@Euro_PURO I get you, but on my book isn't justified enough, leaving translation aside, making this on one-two chapters isn't good. even if inside story was over 1-2 weeks long.

Not only does did they ruin all the aspects of "realism" by having him just waltz through the dungeon all cheery, now he'll exposed his "long lost art" for unimportant character #12.

Dex-chan lover
Please do not drag injured people, as it raises the chances of them bleeding to death.

Dex-chan lover
@blamo : He went back after getting advice which included how weak the monsters were. (one hit with a walking staff killing is extremely weak, outside of striking a critical area). and leveled up which would have made him tougher after the 1st goblin. Everything we are told indicated that it is an extremely easy dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of this just feels like trope subversion.
MC: "Oh no! I'm a coward/useless!"
NPC: "Lolno. Calm down kid, hit the library, take your time."

MC: "Oh no! I'm special/unique! I have to hide it!"
NPC: "Hey anyone know healing magic? You know that stuff we casually ask for all the time?"

@Serverclosed fair, especially since it's all the cliches and overused tropes that often make me drop isekai stories within the first 10 chapters. Because yeah, these kinds of stories are basically the junk food of fiction. You get some enjoyment for a short time, but it's pretty average in terms of quality overall. I can think of very few exceptions to that trend in the genre/sub-genre. So yeah, the story would be better overall if they got rid of these kinds of tropes or at least mixed it up a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
He smashed the last goblin so hard, it lost its ears and helmet!

Double-page supporter
actually really love the story telling, praying for more updates )))

Users who are viewing this thread