Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

I was hoping for a massive dick slap but I remembered this is a manga and not an 18+ doujin

If shes not sure what to think about, she should think about her feet
They look tasty

in truth, sensei's dick was too powerful to rise at such weak provocation

Dex-chan lover
Not even a half chub from such a kinky display. As expected of sensei. They're very lucky that it's only ever the three girls themselves who walk into these scenes or he would've been out of a job, and maybe even in jail, for quite a while now.

Dex-chan lover
I want to believe that this manga will end with the revelation that Sensei is gay, but that his sexuality doesn't matter because he deeply cares about his students and their well-beings.

Group Leader
Damn, I feel bad for Rina. I'm glad it looks like this manga will actually take the time to flesh out characters, something most manga seems to forget to do.

Double-page supporter
@Ryomi "but that his sexuality doesnt because"

im gonna assume you meant sexuality doesnt matter? otherwise im confused

I gotta ask why would it be better if he way gay? I like the idea that he could get turned on by these girls but wont because he's an actual good teacher that cares for his students, rather than just....he cant, and you seem to agree with that, so why would being gay help in that theme?

if anything that would feel so jokish and would imply the idea that if they were just hot guys instead he would get hard, which would discredit everything he's been built up to be.

Users who are viewing this thread