Satanophany

Group Leader
The tale is becoming very convoluted and the brother seems more like a very sketchy patch over the plot holes then a real character. His abilities are too overkill, derailing the plot even further instead of helping. I miss those well-thought mystery plots instead of OP "detectives" pulling answers from their asses...

First chapter... eh... didn't she protect herself from rapists? Those even tried to filmed her for blackmail too.

Dex-chan lover
Heh, so now they will each have something like a Persona?
>_>

Dex-chan lover
@zek777
Self-defense is one thing.
She still murdered 5 people in cold blood, though.

She could've "accidentally" killed the first guy, then attempted to run away, possibly flailing around with her cutter.
Instead she repeatedly slashed the injured guy's throat, rammed a broken bottle into another guy's face, stabbed both of a girl's eyes with multiple pens as well as strangling her, and slit the last guy's throat with a CD. And we don't know how she killed the last girl.

It's kind of hard to plead "innocent" when you obviously went far and beyond simple self-defense.

1 vs 5 so I call that even :D
But still, planned rape with video recording... what kind of law protect those kind of scums?
Also the Medusa thingy too. She should be in a mental asylum or such but I guess this manga learned from Batman and put all inmates into a BR facility instead.

Dex-chan lover
@zek777
They're dead, so technically, the law isn't protecting them in any way.
Still, she killed people in fairly gruesome ways that went beyond self-defense. The law is afraid that she may eventually use those killing methods on innocent people. That's who the law is trying to protect.

To be fair, this series has plenty of stuff that makes little to no sense, but her going to prison isn't one of them.
How the families of the "victims" are treating her, however, is incredibly ironic. "How dare you kill our daughter, who only sold you to a bunch of rapists? " Should've just given her a better upbringing, eh?

Contributor
Two girls kissing and you choose to show two older men in the same picture.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful art but awful writing. Such a shame. The mangaka should stick to doujins and lighthearted ecchi instead.

Contributor
Oh, yeah, I remember this one. *facepalm*

Warning for those like me who try to avoid these (slightly spoiler-ish):
It's not revealed until near the end, but the pairing is straight-up and unadulterated incest. For those of you who love such stuff, of course, by all means read on.

Power Uploader
Yeah, I usually avoid
incest
as well, just missed the tag on MU and I typically read stuff after uploading it so didn't realise till afterwards

Contributor
It's fine, it would've ended up here eventually anyway. And at this stage of the site, I kind of expect a gung-ho "upload them all and let god sort them out" approach anyway, to be honest. There's just too much manga in the world that needs to be uploaded.

(I'm not complaining, at any rate. Also, at a glance it would seem you've uploaded a good truckload of shounen-ai that I do like, by the way, so thanks. )

Double-page supporter
100% Disgusting - MC wrongly convicted - NTR - rape - memory loss - drugging - etc (The biggest problem is the forced plot in chapter one that gets the story going...Where she defends herself from getting ganged raped. It's not going beyond 'defense' in my opinion because she's in a locked room with three guys and two girls. 1 Vs. 5 The only way out is to kill a few. I couldn't over look that major plot advancement to enjoy the story. I mean the story is just straight up disgusting without that plot advancement. ) (2/10)

@GruntZone360 @zek777 @Nolonar Pretty sure the manga has done all but blatantly say it was a corrupt trial. The cop takes note of it being weird in the first chapter, the brother calls it out too. The laws not working against her, the judge/jury and that corporation are subverting the law.

Users who are viewing this thread