Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 13 Ch. 124 - Spinning Ferris Wheel

Fed-Kun's army
@rhino36 I can't wait for chapter 125 because once you drop that it will connect to the current chapters another group posted after that I think you guys should just skip those chapter though if you guys want to work your way through them then go ahead I won't judge

Dex-chan lover
I mean, whatever man.

It's always the one woman who actually matures and tries that always loses to some odd immature girl with issues. I guess I should now add "figments of imagination" to that list.

It's a shame.

Fed-Kun's army
.........really hate this guy......haaaaahh ebino really is the best girl but nooooooo this manga is all about MC, the ghost of the girl he likes that only he can see and the girl he likes crossdressing just because she doesn't like how those ghosts look like since she can see them as well, and because of that she doesn't tell MC that she likes him.

Dex-chan lover
i dropped it at chapter 30-ish, now it's chapter 124, and seem like it's about to end. Started off good, but it got dragged, then MC becomes dense , so i dropped it.

i guess i dont like plot where 2 girls (1 childhood and other girl) likes MC, then childhood loses.

Dex-chan lover
@damoon

I wanted to say that too but Technically they both are childhood girls. 1 just left and came back a nuisance while the other actually grown up to be desirable but lost to bullsh*t.

Dex-chan lover
ffs man, wanting things to ''stay the way they are'' is always a fucking horrible idea, ppl constantly change, shit happens, not everything can be controlled, imagino ebino dies or something, the fuck u do there?? is he gonna go: welp! i rejected her coz my non corporeal gf could disappear if i dont, her feelings? what about them, im a energy saving man.

FFS

@Damoon they are both his childhood friends (which is part of why I have no problem with either one winning). But they are both losing to a fetish figment of his imagination that was born to love him, instead of him going with one of the girls who actually grew to love him for who he is.

It's so annoying because he is forcing himself to be dense in both cases (the gender reveal and the love reveal). Yes I can understand he is trying to keep Eve alive, but he needs to confront the issue and decide what to do instead of putting it off and just hurting two other people for his selfish wants.

Just...aaaargh.

Contributor
I hoped I read this one before the female knight chapter, now I'm left with this bitter feeling mmm...

Dex-chan lover
@Memnon

Thank you so so much for actually saying all my feels! Tho maybe I like ebino a bit more, but either she or even ririsu than Eve! I mean, she's a saint, but of course: she is she is meant to be, a bit too much
Sigh...

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how many people say Tarou is dense, when he smacked down Ebino specifically because he knew she was about to confess, and suspected Ibusuki multiple times before reminding himself that she's a guy. It's almost as if questioning someone's gender was common sense, when in fact it's not.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice chapter. Got to wonder though, is #dropout planning to translate the chapters done by ebinoz directly after doing the next chapter and closing the gap, or will they jump ahead to the last chapter ebinoz translated so that we can get more of the story quicker? I can imagine both, depending on the quality of ebinoz translations, and whether they are planning to continue their project after the gap has been closed.

Double-page supporter
I'm officially reading this simply for the completion so that I can tell myself I stuck with it till the end.

Nooooooooooo!

the author have a previous offense
he likes it short hair and dresses like a man

Wow, that was actually like... really depressing. I honestly feel like they don't really know each other anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread