Author The Executed Sage Is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War
i really like this thankyou verymuch for translating
@wsssixteen
@Anonime

Pardon my intrusion and the obstruction of peace~ (since this seems interesting. ;9)
I support that it's is a logical cause, it might seem be shallow if the end point is ultimately for your own gain, but prioritizing your own gain above everything else is not really illogical since nothing is wrong with it. (it might not be humane tho'.)

That is all just an assumption tho', especially the last part.
thanks i needed some fresh edge in my list
noice
nice. My edge meter was going low. I can replenish it somewhat with this.
So edge, but he’s shitting on her memory
this 3 chapters is way better than the series of overlord =)))))
Awesome, need more
@Ruhaye
I don't know man, the hero was delusional and dragged down their love with her childish worldview. The sage is just doing what he should have done in the first place, but we all know if he resisted arrest and execution the hero would have turned against him.
I hope the sage, now turned lich will never be able to bring her back to life, because as long as she is a pile of bones he can keep doing whats right.
Justice, eye for an eye is a lot more relatable to me than the hero perspective of hope and care.
"...what Sasuke wanted to do..."... lol.
the Hero was just a dumb little girl in my opinion...
The hero is so cringy 🤦‍♀️
Oh hey, it's another edgelord that shitting on his own memories.
finally. some good fucking edge.
Honestly this is an interesting take on the whole demon lord setting. I've seen MCs being evil for evil's sake and MCs being good to stupid levels, but at least as far as I know this is the first MC I've seen being evil for a good and reasonably realistic reason. Let's wait and see where this goes, but at least it's promising.
This is ainz with proper backstory instead isekai-ed
edge but good
Liking it so far. A power fantasy that jumps straight to the point.
bruh who builds there kingdom next to a death valley

still liking it tho
@sparrow34
who builds there kingdom next to a death valley

It's not that uncommon. Architects do it all the time. Nature does too, for example, your family jewels grow right next to a literal shit hole