Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

In ln elis will force to join that priest.. to realese elis mc must give some money.. mc will get money from tsundere woman and her parent and elis sister will come with people from royal place to capture him.. and his house there were many missing female nuns become his slaves.. elis safe but her body already dirty because he and his friend make her nude and lick all over elis body [there one picture in novelwhen elis gonna get rape] though elis still virgin because when he gonna stick inside her sister and royal family appears..

Nb : After that elis crying and mc hug her and give her virgin to mc

Nb 2 : Yuel from future will appear to save mc

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Is this mc really that stupid to not understand why the loli is licking his neck 😂

@yuthaa
I seriously wish they'd castrate every manga author that reuses this same damn cliche as cheap emotional triggers.

Double-page supporter
i don't get why japanese MC so obsessed with harem.. really, even 1 gf already make my head hurt -_-
imagine there's 3, i need to drink aspirin 3x1 everyday wtf

IRL with limited "endurance" I don't see the value of harem... now, in some isekai world with recovery items/magic, not having one would be a shame.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
if he goes with that vague plan, I can see him going only for the boat ending
bwahahahaHAAHAHaahaha

Fed-Kun's army
dammit MC's mind just hit the panic button it seems....

Dex-chan lover
@Neltharn Correct. Not to mention men have this "refraction" period after orgasm which keeps increasing the more you do it and the older you get.

Users who are viewing this thread