The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.3 - Enchantment

Aggregator gang
He seems like a harsh taskmaster about to teach the meaning of work until you drop. Aa well time to wait for the next bit. Thankyou!

Blue-grey eyes, so it's probably someone from Hawk's family, interesting.

Next, try enchanting physical damage reduction on this stone, and recovery magic on this stone. Finally, try magic redirection on this stone, barrier magic on this stone, detection magic on this stone. Report back to me the results.

Here comes the big bro !

And now "next-next-next-next-next-next-next........." MORE MAGICAL GEMS

Fed-Kun's army
I quite agree, this is Hawk-sama's brother. And most likely the one who enchanted her hairpiece.

And... I suspect the consensus of everyone who has been interacting with her is that the Prince is a damn idiot, and they are very fortunate that the palace official succeeded in convincing her to stay.

Personally, I think the Prince should be removed from the line of succession; that he demonstrated such poor judgement, totally disregarding that two individuals were brought via the summoning and that perhaps that meant that they both were of value, instead making a snap judgement based solely on appearance... No. One does not want someone like that on the throne.

Group Leader
@Weasalopes
Well, stupid leaders aren't really that rare in the history of our world.
They usually survive thanks to competent subordinates, or they destroy their dynasty and die a gruesome death.
Having a Prince removed from the line of succession is extremely rare, and usually doesn't happen without said Prince approval.

The most secure way to make sure a Prince never becomes King is assassination. It was quite common not so long ago.
You could also find a bastard older than him to succeed in his place... or send him to battle, to gain honor in combat, but inadvertently send him into a suicide mission.

Dex-chan lover
@Weasalopes
@aFFi
Since it was mentioned previously that the Saint is higher ranked than the Royals, it wouldnt be surprising if they just crowned whoever she married the new King.

Hawk-sama's tsuntsun older bro????!!!!!! Love triangle ensues???!!! lol jk but fr, prefer him and his no-nonsense gag for male love interest

wAow a lot of ppl be calling for the prince's abdication or assasination huh? tbh totally forgot abt him, too many shoujo isekai with mc being a forgotten mary sue.

Dex-chan lover
@boag actually it would be highly surprising, you dont just go around causing civil wars like that, unless ur dumb, but then again, human history is full of stupid people so i suppose they might

Users who are viewing this thread