Out

QSS

Group Leader
Alright, this is pretty damn cool. I look forward to more!

Dex-chan lover
Another good entry in the hot blooded delinquent genre. ...I wonder where it all began. Crows is like the modern progenitor, I figure, but before that, I can think of maybe Rokudenashi Blues.

Double-page supporter
Allegedly the genre started with Otoko Ippiki Gaki Daishou in 1969. I can only think of one series which might be older featuring delinquents (Yuuyake Banchou in 1967) but that wasn't nearly as popular. But this series is inspired much more by Crows, it's part of it's universe in a convoluted kind of way. Rokudenashi Blues and Bad Boys are the highest selling delinquent manga of all time but neither are as influential as Crows I would say.

Power Uploader
Out is not part of the Crows verse, it's part of the Drop verse, which is based on Shinagawa Hiroshi's (pseudo) autobiographical novel. The only ways that Drop is connected to Crows is that the artist for Drop (Suzuki Dai) used to be an assistant of Takahashi Hiroshi, and T.H. did some stuff with the character designs.

So far so good. I'm liking this one! Thanks for the ongoing scanlation, Meraki.

This manga is freaking awesome. I bet you there is no way you wont like it if this genre is to your tastes.
its updated here up to chapter 27 but some other sites have updated chapter 28 as well which is a major cliffhanger. Shit is about to go down!!
Thanks for the translations that are updating fast recently

Why did I read this? It's bad, and not in an MJ way.

These nerd mangaka need to learn how "delinquents" really are and how that lifestyle works before starting a manga based on that lifrstyle. Either that or japanese "thugs" are some dumb ass folk just like this mangaka.

Can't stand this shit.

Group Leader
the release rate for this manga is crazy, thanks translators!

@Meister61, it's based on one of the author's autobiography (i believe) so no reason to think it's an inaccurate depiction of Japanese delinquents from back then.
Unless you're from Japan and have a better informed opinion?

Dex-chan lover
Yeeesss thought I was not gonna have a delinquent manga to read in 2018 let's gooooo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread