Mairimashita! Iruma-kun

Waaai, the english chapters from batoto are being posted! I hope new chapters come soon, I love this manga~!
Thank you guys, Wicked House Scanlations!

Sooooo very happy that this is updating again. I just found it when Batoto closed down. Looking forward to the next update and all future ones. Willing to support however I can. Thanks guys!

Dex-chan lover
Yess. I hope this is a slow burn sort of story, like Komi-san or Tanaka-kun.

Double-page supporter
One of the best things is, that there are at least 49 raw chapters currently so we have a long time before the releases start to slow to a crawl, if that doesn't happen right now at least.

Power Uploader
Wicked House and All For Manga are continuing this project. Cyan Steam sent us an mail after Lambdadelta uploaded chapter 17, to talk about the release of the next chapter of the manga. We told them we would come back after our Lunar New Year holiday (ie uploaded chapter 17 after the holiday, before they sent this mail). But they interfered in this project rudely, while our translator was translating chapter 18. Our members felt very upset by their actions. I and Lambdadelta have contacted them through emails and mangadex's message, but they still do not reply and give a satisfactory answer.

Group Leader
Cyan Steam, people do not like to be treated rudely, when we all have the same hobby is to translate manga. But why did your group ignore us? I sent messages to you via gmail and mangadex but you didn't bother to respond to us.

I think I made it very clear that we would return after the Lunar New Year holiday, then why are you still translating and interrupting this project? This action of your group is like a declaration of war.

I have no bias nor do I know what they're thinking, but I think they were probably just impatient and wanted things translated. I doubt it's anything personal.

Power Uploader
Not that we do not want them to do it. But they deliberately interfered in the project after asking us via e-mail, and we said we would continue the project. And they deliberately intervene even though we said so. Even though all attempts at solving the conversations were unsuccessful, as they ignored almost all the messages we sent and lied about sending them messages on mangadex, lambdadelta Check the message mangadex and he did not receive any messages. In our country, it is a rude and provocative act.

But now we still want to talk to them about this issue, and look forward to the answers from them, and we do not want this to become even more serious.

Users who are viewing this thread