5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Fools’ Battle

Dex-chan lover
the hospital...went was that? when he saw the girl from her past? cant remember the chapter, also wow the dad is an asshole

Double-page supporter
Are we skipping right to the exam? I'm pretty sure the manga's not being cancelled given its sales

Hhahh, I'd see, Fuutarou marrying all of them, would be a total dickslap into papa's face xddd

Dex-chan lover
He said when the final exam happens, but that doesn't mean it will happen next chapter, just that they have time up until that to change things.

I wonder why Miku needs chocolate... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AcX

Double-page supporter
wait, no miku's arc with valentine? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fed-Kun's army
This manga really isn't kidding around and just time-skip straight up to the main point without fooling around....Man, it's going quite fast.

i just remembered they skipped valentine arc when editor reminded of me in the last page lol?

Fed-Kun's army
Nino isnt my favourite character, but wow i still think she looks fantastic with her new haircut

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623
He said when the final exam happens, but that doesn't mean it will happen next chapter, just that they have time up until that to change things.

The last page says: "And so time passed for each of them. Leading to the day of the final examination."
There's also the calendar showing "3", which means it's March already. In Japan, March is when school ends.

Everything is indicating that next chapter will be final exams.

Users who are viewing this thread