Jagaaaaaan

Power Uploader
Sorry folks, MangaDex's policy does not allow uploading of watermarked releases so I'm taking down MangaStream and Fans Scans chapters, read them somewhere else.

Contributor
It's kind of annoying how many A's Jagaaaaaan has. It makes it harder to search for it :(. I wouuld suggest to have "Jagan" as its alt title for making it more accessible to more people. This series deserves so much more <3~

One of my favourite ongoing series currently :) The author really nails the pacing, characterization in a weekly format...! not to mention the anticipation and excitement for the upcoming chapters. I usually tend to avoid series with grotesqueries and gore and that reaaallly means something when Jagaaaaaan is in my top 10 ≧◡≦!

Contributor
@Supercheese
I am speaking for convenience for the sake of new readers, not every one has the time to memorize the number of vowels a manga decide to have for fun.

And holy fuck the flags are raised high this chapter. The "in your face" type.

Just some time until they all turn into Mega-Fractured Humans or some shit. Spicy.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh the time has come it seems, where 'cult' and 'religion' are used interchangeably.

Ah fuck I can't believe he has done this.
Gone from guessing if ally or villain right straight up to "kill the bastard".
Well, at least it is just a story, can't wait for the chaos.

By the way guys, there is Jagaaaaaan server in discord.
https://discord.gg/S4pbXZJ

Roba-chan totally deserves what is going to happen to him. I don't even need to see spoilers to know what's coming.

Roba still get his priority right, huh?
Why do I have a feeling that he will last till the end, ya know, the asshole that survive all apocalypse and keep on doing what he do best... fucking around (no pun).

I feel like this should be an ending arc as everything chaotic that could happen is happening. At the same time though, as early as this is happening in the manga's life, it doesn't feel rushed. Am I alone in thinking that? I just hope this isn't getting canned or anything. Also, fucking Roba wanting to fuck nonstop. He'll be the guy who'll stop the antagonist by using his rape powers.

Dex-chan lover
Just a stupid question since I don't read this but...Did the name change,like in,adding a letter "a" once in a while?

Users who are viewing this thread