Gokufuri Kyohi Shite Tesaguri Start! Tokka Shinai Healer, Nakama to Wakarete Tabi ni Deru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Decided to give this version of the chapter a try instead of the old one in order to see if this was the series I thought it was. Didn't read the entire chapter properly since I just wanted to refresh my mind, but man, those first few lines of page 30.
So for this series, when these people get transferred over they hijack the body of some existing person? What with the whole "selecting a donor" and "traits inherited from X" lines.

Double-page supporter
pg 16 or so Kanon shoulda jus taken her top off
really... why is she crawling up to him like some kinda fkin animal
no one on Mother Earth would actually do that, not even my 10 yr old cousin would do that in her entire life time
women are perceptive af, she knows what she's showing off
she must be up to no good
*spit*
i dont like her already

Double-page supporter
fake, he's totally not a gamer if he didn't even customize his character... 🤓

Contributor
> fake, he's totally not a gamer if he didn't even customize his character...

Might be that every change had a cost and he wanted to keep all the points for skills etc

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
@Shirobane

that, or, having a 2 hour timelimit to decide both his appearance and the abilities he'll be depending on to survive initially made his current appearance much more attractive.

tbh he could just tell the others to follow him to the village. If they are friends, they'd be trusting enough to follow him, at least I would with my friends.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamoritai

good for you, but a lot of people end up spending exorbitant amounts of time on character customization, especially the more detailed ones. That's part of why there are so many videos for Code Vein just of people showing off different designs they came up with, since most couldn't come up with the look just like that.

As for myself, I would see that they already captured my appearance, said "my work here is done" and been on my way as I prefer for my main character to look kinda like me.

Aggregator gang
Wow complicated circumstances right off the bat.

And Tesla, surpassing Toyota and Coca-Cola, must be the one with the highest market cap right now, I believe.

Double-page supporter
Pretty interesting start actually, the art is kinda basic tho

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis
It's not that difficult.
Most important, voice (either soft and sweet young girl's voice or strong and bad-ass matured voice)
Second important, hair (silver hair)
3rd, body: depend on voice.
* If I choose "soft and sweet young girl's voice", then it must be a loli body. (I often choose healer or wizard with this character)
* If I choose "strong and bad-ass matured voice" then it must be a beauty's body. If the game have details for ABS, then I will make muscle as well. (I often choose warrior or fighter with this character)

Dex-chan lover
@Sweet_Seats It's Musk's first gigafactory in a new world. He needed employees asap, so the recruitment process was just a bit forceful.

Users who are viewing this thread