Kyoudai Complex - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Dunno if I'm just sleepy, but the dialogues felt somewhat strange, with a bit of lack of continuity(?).

It's from It's Not Meguro-san's First Time author tho, so gotta follow it to see where this is going.

Dex-chan lover
Usually I like this kinda forbidden stuff, but this one give off some seriously eerie vibes.

Contributor
Watch the healthy brocon/siscon relationship that these high schoolers have in this omnibus of home and school life!!
Well, it says 'healthy' (which can mean "rather large in extent or amount"), not 'wholesome', so...probably incest route then?

Aggregator gang
Bruh, we have a thot that dates people for no reason here lol, what next, maybe that brother isn't actually a virgin and is totally other person outside the house and he has like 19 fuck friends or something that's why he's not getting hard when his sister is trying something.

So she loves her brother, but have sex with other people? Seems like the plot of an NTR hentai

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

this is giving off weird vibes, is this a psychological one?

also, where’s the parents?

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up!

I've read the raw, and other than this girl, the other couples are pretty wholesome

Just as i was wondering it looked like meguro san, i saw its the same author the Guy CAN literally write only 1 type of female character and its trash guess ill wait for white knights saying she isnt a hoe while she obviously is

Users who are viewing this thread