Author Chapter 72 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)
Some convenient plot device to contrl milim huh... I hate this shit.
Good chapter aside from that milim is under someone's control BS.
@Xystus @mahtan sorry, you're wrong.
Vampire Paladin, huh? Haven't had one of these yet.
Isn’t demon lord Leon the bad guy? It’s hard to keep track of everything with this manga

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 2 mo ago by BraveDude8.
@Luke_chase
@TetsuyaLP lmfao imagine using end game Rimuru as measurement when we have been talking about CURRENT Rimuru. How can you be so wrong and dense??
@johnroot The two years were spent analyzing the infinite imprisonment from within and without by tag teaming it with great sage and investigator. The official release has a fun segment at the end of each book called “Veldora’s Slime Observation Journal” That gives his interpretation of events and shows how he spends his time if anyone has an interest.
Love everything, just watched episode 24 of diabolo helping Shizu so I love diabolo more now 🥰🥰

But srsly, isn’t milim SOOOO much stronger then the other demon lords. How can she be controlled so easily?? Does someone have a logical reason besides milim having the mentality of a child? MILIM U MUST ALWAYS BE SAFE!! U R PRECIOUS CHILD!! 😩😩😩😩
@Seikirin it would be great if your scanlation team could follow the Skill names as translated in the LNs and other communities rather than re translating it in your own way. for the benefit of LN readers...
Finally, Rimuru's dragon boyfriend
Can’t wait to see the inevitable Milim vs. Veldora fight in the future :) (not spoilers, just a hunch)
I was so immersed with a gqme lately and when I first check mangadex after a while there's ton of new chapters! It's a wonderful day!

Maybe the prison skill that Rimuru receive will be used to imprisoned Milim..
Wait.. What?
So that guy isn't a true demon lord at all..?
so the story is a little different than the novel? kinda nice
@Luke_chase The enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend.
@RossiniChii Some are powerful demons who can call themselves demon lords and are recognized enough to be considered demon lords. But the true demon lords are very few in number and the non-true demon lords are significantly weaker than true demon lords.
@mimisan wdym? It's the same...why you think it's different?
@kiko29 No, it's about the same as the novels, the light novels that is.
@EnaLikesThis

The fact that Millim is one the oldest True Demon Lord, the second seat in Octagram, and the only one graded Special S-Class besides Guy Crimson is not just for show

You called her as a precious child is like saying Netero a preschool shota ^^!