Real no Heroine wa Irimasen!

I enjoyed this series at the start but now I cant because of the authors rape fetish. I dont mind rape in some dark series but here is completely random.

heh, I rather like this series. its different to the others in funny ways and it has a unique twist on a pretty dark series of events wit a strong touch of reality.

Fed-Kun's army
There's an earlier chapter missing, showing the first time MC and Ayame meet.

Power Uploader
"Hey, I'm sorry I almost got you (and the guy you like) raped by your former male childhood friend and his delinquent friends. Here, let's buy sone clothes"
Jesus H Christ on rollerskates, dude.

It reads rather easily, but man, this writer needs a touch of reality. Some parts are cringe.

I tried reading a few chapters (got through chapter 8) hoping it'd get somewhat better but this is pretty dumb. Like, I'm all for fluff but the author just can't write people at all. Let alone the fact that practically nobody acts like that after nearly getting raped. The characters are all flat too and it makes it hard to empathize with anyone.

Contributor
Finally found it again.
Some chapters are..ehh...but the main heroine is nice, so i'm in.

Its missing few pages every here and there, for example the prologue is missing and and one page on ch.15 is in wrong order.
I've noticed that this is sadly a common trend here on Mangadex. Whoever is uploading should confirm the chapter integrity before uploading.

Users who are viewing this thread