Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 3 Ch. 42 - Entertainment Culture and Lamia Pt. 2

Double-page supporter
Don't ever tell those delicious snake women to stop baring their chests, the world needs to see them!

Dex-chan lover
This isn't the greatest story but I love those wolves. They are off having grand adventures and conquering foes without their leader even knowing.

I know they re-uploaded this with a proper one but...there's still a repeated line...

Dex-chan lover
I guess I get what you mean about the ethics thing. His pets are roaming around unsupervised, and attacked people in their own home. Probably more than enough to work with for a lawsuit in our world, even if it was clear to the lamia girls the wolves weren't trying to cause any serious harm. But there's also been situations that seem similar to that happening to him and his little village that ended with both sides agreeing to let bygones be bygones, so let's just consider it part of living in this area that kind of has an ominous name and all.

Aggregator gang
Oh, NOW Ru gets jealous? He's been having sex with everyone in the village every night, but one peep at a snake-lady's chest and she gets peeved?

Users who are viewing this thread