Pumpkin Time

Well... This looks like reverse trap with extra steps... Untill next episode then... :^)

I "read" through the raws on Comico hoping it'd be translated someday.
Thank you for the translation!!! 😄

Been a long time since I’ve saw a genuine genderbend story without it being some overpowered loli

So I finished the manga on Comico

It's a cute shoujo that has a cute ending, although I do have my gripes with the MC and all the misunderstandings / dragging out of drama just for the sake of drama.
People might like this if they have a taste for drama and don't mind misunderstandings between characters (I personally don't like dragged out misunderstandings so this irritated me a bit). For a comic that deals with baseball, there's surprisingly not a lot of sports action going on, so don't expect any baseball game action - that's not the focus here.

They never discuss any further about how the MC became a girl. After the initial chapters, she doesn't really dwell on any troubles or miss being a boy. Maybe it's just me but if I lived 12+ years as a boy and had to all of a sudden become a girl... I would probably still have trouble adjusting to life as a girl and would want to go back to being a boy? It just felt that less impactful and was more of a means for the leads to go through the romantic route. Afterwards, it's basically what you'd expect from a normal shoujo with a lot of blushing, true/fake love triangles, misunderstanding-galore, etc.

I also found the MC to be mildly irritating especially later on in the series due to her wishy-washy nature - yes, I know she's dealing with stuff, but I, as a reader couldn't really feel the "gravity" of the reasons for her to act the way she did. At a certain point, I couldn't help but notice the amount of times people were calling each other out after school just to "talk about stuff". It's like the mangaka just wanted to create misunderstanding after misunderstanding in order to lengthen the plot. The only reason I kept on reading until the end was because of the ML and the other side characters (ML just wanted to find his best friend
first love
- and he's probably the one getting hurt the most due to the misunderstandings caused by the MC and everyone else, but other that that he wasn't really that fleshed out either).

I legit thought this had been incorrectly tagged and was merely crossdressing based on the first chapter. In the end, it's still not my type of story.

Contributor
Since this is actually COMPLETED at 65 chapters, could someone update the information to reflect that?

Double-page supporter
huh,,, this series reminds me of kanojo ni naru hi...
the transforming into a girl part that is...

Aggregator gang
Ah so just as I thought this is from Comico.jp. The style is as same as Korean webtoon.

I GOT BAITED!!!!
Only 5 chaptersTT
But unlike your usual webtoon, it the story progresses a little faster

Users who are viewing this thread