Has the Discord user list been purged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
I admit I haven't been active in the Discord, but now it doesn't even accept my login now. 😳
Has rumors of my threadslayer powers resulted in a official ban from entering live chat areas? 💀

Contributor
@Ivegotnolife
The hell did you do?
As degen and inactive as I am, I'm still in the discord (even though I'm pretty new in there)

Dex-chan lover
I don't know.😳
I posted a harmless comment about the fact the boy turned girl character being discussed in the general was a total transformation not a trap.
Then I noticed a "Is the Discord Dead?" post in the forum! (I posted a comment about it, and a link to the now also dead Discord thread in my "Support Group for Thread Killers" thread in the general discussion section 4 months ago.) 👻

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Considering we ban an average of one guy a month, I doubt you're one of them. What do you mean, doesn't accept your login?

Dex-chan lover
Considering we ban an average of one guy a month
Does that include the spambots?🤖😄
@bravedude8

When I try to log into the Discord, I get a message saying a login from a different location detected and the email address not recognized.
I use the same address as my MD profile so I know I didn't mistype it. (And the even stranger thing is when I tried it with .net instead of .com it greeted me then asked me to complete the Capcha before reverting to a Email address does not exist page. 😳)

Double-page supporter
This is very clearly an issue on Discord's end and has nothing to do with the Mangadex staff or their discord server.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Correct, this has absolutely nothing to do with MD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread