Magical Trans! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Let's Sing!

Aggregator gang
FINLLY VOLUME TWO! IT ONLY TOOK 11 CHAPTER AND 8 MONTHS

Dex-chan lover
By front page I think we can expect new magical trans character soon. Can't wait.

Contributor
@Tetragramat didn't you realized? it's our "normal" girl (childhood friend) in the cosplay of character from another franchise. Also, i only realized, that girl on cover page of vol. 4 - humanized Opon!

Dex-chan lover
New character hype and by the looks of it, it's also a guy getting turned into a girl and also seems kinda more evil

Aggregator gang
by reading the raws @Umetsu is probably right, and there is two more trans girls in the future so
cool

Dex-chan lover
It is another male who transforms I believe. He's a bit more reserved in personality than Minami is.

Fed-Kun's army
Definitely not Karin! She's got bigger boobs, (a sore point with Karin), and "she's" grabbing her crotch, like something's "missing." Definitely points to another male "majo shojo."

Group Leader
uh, singing after transformation?

Doesnt the change of the size of your vocals makes pitch control a little tricky?

@ZdrytchX Not really. It's not really the size of your vocal cords, but the thickness that makes the variation between men and women (men have thicker muscles due to hormones, which leads to slightly thicker vocal cords. The size doesn't really change. Think of of it in terms of a drum. A women's vocal cords would be a drum with one membrane only, a man's would be something like two membranes fused and spread on top of it. The sound will change, but the size of it is still the same. Either way, you can still play normally on it either way; it's just the notes come out lower (in this example) or higher (which happens for our MC)

Group Leader
@sagefox i meant like for example, you need to adjust for the new pitch difference. For example when I hit puberty, I lost my secondary voice step-up (which was excellent for singing, it setups up roughly 9-12 semitones depending on the starting pitch, just under an octave) and my usable total vocal range reduced from what was effectively about 5 octaves down to just 1.5 octaves. I literally considered singing in choirs then puberty ruined my life in many ways more than one, this being one of them. When growing up I had to adjust for my deepening pitch but with the pitch change and rate across the accessible pitch range was so drastic during that period of life, I could no longer sing in tune unless I sung and compared it to another source. Even to this day my voice vs thought sound is still about 9 semitones off my real voice.

@ZdrytchX

taking that into context as well, I understand what you mean. It would seem like a big stretch for the MC to start singing anime songs...unless before this he did have some practice with it (remember, the MC had been using the transformation a lot...). I don't like to use hand-waving personally but this does look like we have to hand wave this

Users who are viewing this thread