Perfect Honeymoon - Ch. 24

Group Leader
Wife certainly doesn't appear to be suffering at all. Indeed, it seems that the pending separation from her husband is the furthest thing on her mind. She's right back to her happy-go-lucky self and appears to be ready to settle in with farmer boy for the long haul. I guess those were just crocodile tears she was shedding just the day before.

In contrast, husband is becoming more and more likable with each new chapter. He is willing to sacrifice his own happiness for that of his wife and bow out gracefully, relinquishing his position as husband so that she may stay with the man she is happiest with.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Yeah, it seems the roles have been completely reversed now, when before the dude was focused on producing just to give them a happy rich lifestyle (I mean fucking honeymoon in rome), Shes now more concerned about what she got out of the trip and is losing sight of the guy she married.

I wont begrudge her for being angry at first with the entire situation and how the Husband was pretty innatentive and cold, but from this point on whatever decision she makes will me judge her.
Also the Farmboy is a Golden Bro through out all of this.

Group Leader
@boag:
Also the Farmboy is a Golden Bro through out all of this.

I can't help but vehemently disagree. Did he stop flirting with the wife once he found out that she was actually married? No, like the wife, he continued to flaunt his closeness to her in front of the husband. He hasn't backed off and has continued to try to weasel his way into her heart, having private, intimate talks with her. Even now you can bet dollars to doughnuts that he's hoping that her "destination" is himself, not her husband.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Ill have to wait till the end to acertain it, I mean he did push them together to go on a trip, and he did just break the news to her that her husband just left.

Group Leader
@boag: From the expressions that farmer boy was making when they drove away, you know damn well he wishes that it was himself driving away with her. My take is that he was too scared of what the husband might do if he had suggested that the wife should go with him, even though it was quite obvious that the wife didn't even consider going with her husband. Farmer boy probably had visions of a potato being violently stabbed by a fork running through his mind. Granted, this is only pessimistic speculation on my part.

Oh, yeah, he takes her down to the wine cellars and plies her with wine before telling her that her husband left. What's with that approach?

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly
Oh, yeah, he takes her down to the wine cellars and plies her with wine before telling her that her husband left. What's with that approach?
Well we you put it that way, it really sounds shady AF

@FredFriendly

I think Leo took her to the wine cellars because she likes wine and understands that every harvest has a different flavor varying over time. So indirectly he is trying to say that when she arrived in Rome, her relashionship was a flavor and now it's another. If she is not the same as before, her husband also changed in that time.

Users who are viewing this thread