Contributor
I read the chapter title and was about ready to flip a table, but thankfully that wasn't necessary.

Gap

The official English title is apparently 'Brides of Curpum', maybe there will be new characters also sort of engaged/dating other artisans.

Group Leader
@xyzzy no the japanese release just subtitled it with that name which probably means nothing other than that Japanese people can't speak english

Gap

@xyzzy No, so far there isn't a plan or any announcement about an official English release/localisation. Just that the author decided on an English name for this series, namely 'Brides of Cuprum', as seen in the cover page.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was groped in another way. Looking back, I think I need to read less research materials.

Group Leader
Both the title of the chapter and granny (at first) bamboozled me... what a wholesome turn of events.

Dex-chan lover
Cute. But this title knows exactly who its readers are. Even what he said about hammering away while thinking of Shiina sounds lewd af. And I don't even know if that was the original translation.

Gap

@Tersione Yeah, in the raws, he does say he'll be thinking about Shiina (to him, she's the softest) while hammering the product.

Fed-Kun's army
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread