Author Kemono Jihen
Saw the Seo-look-a-like from the cover and thought to give it a read. It's a wild and intense ride from start to the middle. (Since we're still at chapter 30+ atm.) I couldn't stop reading. Their 'world' is built up nicely and the characters never feel boring. Highly recommended to those who can both stomach dark themes and those who like action.
P.S. Kon best girl.
SWEET
OK, now it's
Here's to hoping at least one of the psychotic kitsune dies this time. Real tired of genocidal monsters getting away scott free.
YEAYYYY ANIMEEEEE
Oh I forgot about this! I'm glad to have found it again, this is great.

Also for real kill that insane monster asshole dude. For real. Fire Guy should've died too. The lady can stay she's hot
I'M IN LOVE WITH HINATA AND ROBARA let me see more of them in the future pls
I really like Hinata and Robara, too bad they are the enemy. I wish they can be an ally but they are probably a bit too weird for Kabane's group?
So the least I can hope, they will stay out of Lady Inari's team and become the third party.
Man, ch41 is...Damn. That panelwork (flashback->current->flashback) brought a tear to my eye. I am weak to everything that was in that chapter. I like Hinata, but still, it was quite funny to see

What happened after was not funny at all.
I worry about
@messeyo
ch 41? where?
@nobaka
Bought and translated it for myself (not into EN) Sorry

Also, re-reading it, I don't think I like Hinata's wish. It's a little bit too extreme when you think about it. Her love for roba sure is something.
I want a world that will accept my psychopathic murderous friend UWU, fuck these foxes are lame. Kill all of them except Kon. Psychopatic murderers deserve death.
Alright, I took back my words about liking Robara and Hinata... I reread this and notice the stuff I did not notice before and nope.
you know I could handle the weird bait character since he wasn't crazy oversexualized but boy they put an 8 year old in a crop top and ripped hotpants and I'm just out
the way the pineapple was eaten... (in ch. 36)
fghrdt634rrgrtgs

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-01/kemono-jihen-anime-unveils-cast-visual/.159107

a girl will voice the MC , it is ok , i guess .

but a 31-years-old , old man will voice my cute , young trap boy akira ?????? WHAT THE FUKK ? what were they thinking when they casted him for this role ? the anime is ruined .

vdr4634tghdh
crying
@daywithoutgames are you kidding? Ayumu has sounded like a girl for years
43 has lots of interesting stuff but i want to focus on Inari's politics regarding her subordinates:
this is so good, this series is fascinating and i feel like it plays a good balance of mature and innocent(? idk the right word). like you learn some shite in there and ur like, man, thats facked up. but then like also he befriends a lot of people. though its not quite talk-no-jutsu... and its not like the people that like him go on his side all the time. but i mean it strikes a fascinating balance that ive never personally seen executed quite this well. most under this genre tends to weigh either on the innocent or the mature side, or do somewhat of a switch in between. Id but naruto way to the edge of innocent and like attack on titan on mature. Demon slayer is balanced leaning more toward mature, while my hero academia is more toward innocent. not saying thats bad because really it depends on what the author wants. This series however strikes a good mid ground. I quite enjoy it, and i really recommend it to others who may be thinking about reading it!!