Kemono Jihen

A plothole, indeed. Maybe he also regrows the things that were inside the severed body and they just left a copy lying around somewhere... Completely unaware of this potential....

Can someone please remove cooking tag - absolutely no cooking or eating scenes, this is pure fantasy.

Ada

This one is really nice, the art style is quite good too!

Vol 5, such a cute heroine,
a few chapter later,
Shiits it's a.......

This manga's so promising! Thank you @facets-scans for uploading this!

Kemono Jihen is filled with interesting and likable characters, and the premise itself, while not the most unique thing is executed well. Spoiler alert (but not really), it's one of those 'supernatural detective agency' type stories. The small agency (led by Inugami) deals with all sorts of monsters and 'kemonos' as the title states. I'd like to commend the compatibility between the characters as well as the sense of humor the mangaka has. It's never 'edgy' despite the premise, and I love the variety in monster designs! Give it a read! I gave it a 9/10, pretty good for a manga only containing 9 chapters.

Group Leader
This seems really good. I hope it also has lots of well-delivered mystery and not just action.

Group Leader
I'm so glad I found this manga, thank you for scanlating this!
*ugly sobBING* THANK YOu

The manga is monthly, the translations just drop whenever the translators got a chapter finished.

Users who are viewing this thread