Hero Classroom - The Life of the Former Great Hero

I think it's discontinued from the looks of the last page saying "The End" and "Thanks for enjoying reading this manga"

Group Leader
Rather, except for 1.1 and 1.2, all the uploaded chapters are from the axed version.
Basically, the uploader confused which chapters to upload to this page.

Contributor
Description makes it sound like literally every battle harem ever.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme help you out.

Dude does nothing wrong, literally this time. For what is probably the first time in these bottom-tier mangas, the guy did absolutely NOTHING wrong. Violent Tsundere bitch starts throwing hands anyway.

Yes, this will start off average and rapidly devolve so badly that it scrapes through the bottom of the barrel.

Is this the most retarded protagonist yet? I mean in a literal sense, he seems mentally handicapped.

I'm Blade!

Dex-chan lover
@Greenpeon Mmm... How about Black★Star? Well, he has his moments, but so is checkerhair-kun here... Also there are probably some unintentionally retarded heroes in crappy written manga. But otherwise I can't really remembet someone like here.

Dex-chan lover
@agshield
Not that difficult when Arnest is extremely rude and violent. Attempts to belittle and physically attack a person she just met.

Contributor
Okay, actually got around to reading it.

It is like literally every battle harem ever.

also would like to know if this has been rebooted. I see they have what seem like new chapter mixed in with chapter from the manga in 2015

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or the main girl looks older compared to the rest of the students? Before reading i tought she's one of the teachers.

Dex-chan lover
Just tie your hair into twintails alredy, you red-head tsundere...

Dex-chan lover
wow this is absolutely delightful, how has no one picked this up yet?

No wonder it’s so familiar. Read the alternate version before.

The pacing is certainly better in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread