Kainushi Juujin to Petto Joshikousei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Ok... is that bird a human eater...or is just another Maniac

The flashback panel showed the dog beating up a bird. Guess that bird is back for revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I still enjoy this manga but it gets harder and harder to suspend my disbelief when there is literally 0 progress in communication. Like, I've gone to other countries and been able to get by when neither of us speak the same language and it's not like these animals act so drastically different from people that a human would be confused and unable to parse what's going on.

It's just really odd and ignores what would logically happen.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary
I agree, it's strange how she does not attempt to speak, gesture or even just draw pictures for her "owner" or others to understand. I know it's necessary as a plot device for now, but it really makes no logical sense at all.

@Narf
She did try to communicate but fail. She didn't speak or draw, but she did use some gesture like shoving book at Zinovy to say she want more picture books, or pointing at her mouth to say dinner time.

Fed-Kun's army
Something tells me that Zinovy ​​will not take the kidnapping of the main character well.

Thank you much for updating this so quickly!!! This manga is amazing!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Golder
Fail? Afaik she got her books, she got her drawing materials and she appears to be able to communicate that she's hungry, too. If anything that should have made her hasten her efforts. If she talked or wrote down texts it would be easy to recognize it as a language, even if the contents weren't understandable. By writing words next to pictures of things they could start creating a dictionary of sorts. A for apple, B for bestiality, and so on. But no, all she does is sit on her ass and think "oh woe is me" silently....

You people all wondering why she hasn't made any progress in communicating, I'm just waiting for her to have a playdate with another human and discover that it's totally feral.

Contributor
I guess humans are more akin to keeping a pet pig or rabbit? Pig makes sense since they’re pretty smart.

Dex-chan lover
Weird how she doesn't even attempt to communicate in such a situation. That being said i probably would end up getting violent in such a situation, i dont see a way to coexist with a species that actively eats humans and treats us as pets and livestock

Users who are viewing this thread