∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
Now they also have chibis lol

Dex-chan lover
so he is using his random luck to defeat the enemy. 100% planned

Group Leader
Expect this as part of our weekly release cycle starting next weekend.

why make a spin off when the main series is still going on, i don't get it, plus the release date is slow (not that i'm complaining, i get to read for free ^^)

Group Leader
@Velpak There's actually been 12 chapters released so far, we'll be doing a chapter every week until we're caught up with the raws, then continuing it monthly.
Not to mention the same thing happens with like every other popular isekai with getting at least one spinoff if not multiple.

@hyrule13 i'm sorry if you think it was directed to you, i was talking about the manga/author/creator who hasn't finish the main manga, and start a spinoff (I just don't get it x) )

Group Leader
@Velpak
Nah I knew it wasn't directed at me, just pointing out that isekai series are well documented for having spinoff manga (either comedies or focusing on a side character) while they're still running, Mushoku Tensei, Arifureta, Tensura, Kumo desu ga, Tate no Yuusha, Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi and GATE just to name a few.

@velpak spin off series for isekai mostly only happen when there a novel available
This one also have a novel so it's not really a problem if there a spin off as the one who draws the main story in manga isn't the same as the one drawing the spin off
But both are adapting form the novel

his Luck attribute must be unmeasurable :D
i love this manga, and this spinoff is great

Users who are viewing this thread