Author Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita
if you know someone has a resurrection skill, why would you deal with them by killing them?
@Tatherwood And then there's politics bc ermagherd the demons lord's dungeon is active again.
@lokiloki I...did not see that coming. I'll give it a try, thanks ^^
Bruh, i can't even feel any hatred comes from MC-kun.
This is the first time I read a manga where I'm more interested in the side characters than the MC 🤣🤣
@MrEd I mean, this is a harem manga disguised as revenge fantasy. Of course the harem members are more interesting than the MC.
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN yeah the MC is garbage rofl his sole purpose is just like a plot pillar so the story can revolve around him forcefully
This is just exist...i am on the mood of reading stories about demon kings. So i can survive the generic plot point/mc.
So is mc just not mad or anything? He seems like your average no talking video game mc, except, you know... this isn't a game so it doesn't work
im reading the first chapter, and they killed him off because his skill to revive people is "dangerous". like are u fucking kidding me, that is the most useful ability ever and your killing him off. cmon author u could do better than that
Oh how would I describe this manga first off I would have to give you a description. OP mc with game breaking skill gets betrayed by his team and killed by his kingdom but his skill which is resurrection automatically revives him and he travels to an old dungeon and resurrects the demon queen who happens to have 4 female companions 2 of which are looks and a big tiddy elf. Then he resurrects a female hero necromancer who works with the demon queen because that's what a hero does and then they seek out new companions will be will females.

TLDR: op mc builds harem of demons and monster girls. It's so generic so basic it's the cheese pizza of the manga community not bad but after the 3 slice you are tired
Quite frankly, it feels like this manga is running through a checklist for generic dungeon master/revenge fantasy genre.

While a checklist isn't a bad thing (like tropes in general) it's the way it's used here how they're just hopping from one scene to the next without much emotion/feeling in it.
bruh
How does Faris work? Like, she has damage reflection, cool... what the fuck did she do before licht showed up? Surely she can't self revive or she wouldn't have asked him about reviving her over and over.
@nailbudday She can take non-lethal damage and be healed, that's how her power work. Also Necromancers can revive her as long as her body's intact.
that revenge was a bit anticlimactic.
Lol they played themselves with the revenge, MC didn't even have to do anything really
@mattpotato

It's been mentioned right in c2 that Maou and co. knows about Necromancer's resurrection ability, they very likely had one.

Also speaking of Faris' ability, tons of way for her to actually kill opponents without killing herself, such as using delayed effect potions which she can cure whilst her enemies are unaware of it.
Wild bunch of waifus showed up! One male MC! IT MUST BE A...! harem, harem, harem... HAREEEEEEMMMMMM! haREEEEEEEEEEEEm!

Yeah, no, did some waifu showed romantic interest in our MC? Because I don't fking see that!? The elves for sure are into yuri, the "boss" (tomboy and that) and the vampire (well... yeah, vampire) maybe too, the loli is like a pet... who's left? necromancer X MC? Nice "harem" then.

I only see some dude who is working in a place where he's the only male. If that's a harem, boyyyyyy, I still don't get why polygamy isn't allowed yet in most places IRL!