Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Dex-chan lover
This is almost the most dumbass premise I've ever seen. Instead of hiring him as an asset, they killed him? And he has a resurrection skill, and yet they didn't even confirm his death? I can only suspend my disbelief so much. I feel stupider for having read even a single chapter of this.

@StaticTransit Yea when authors go too far with a premise without willing to take time for proper setup this is what happens. You can even tell from the 'revenge on humanity' bit, like if humanity as a whole did him something. A sloppy job of a betrayal to 'justify' the MC going on a rampage.

Fed-Kun's army
@StaticTransit Yeah seriously, the party and the kingdom are dumb. Even if they don't do any mess-ups now, you never know the future. It's a freaking infinite life cheat, who with a few working brain cells will miss that. Though slightly understandable for the kingdom: if his power is known, it will create a internal fight about him. So it's dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
Depending on the next few chapters, this will be a great revenge story or a dumb power fantasy. For now the start is very solid by introducing the premise well. But it doesn't excuse how little thought was put into introducing the conflict. The characters seem to have nuance so let's hope that their personalities won't be one-dimensional as the story goes on.

For now, I give it 7/10. If the next chapter is competent, it goes up to 8.

Double-page supporter
for what ts worth
i like the concept art
and to reply to @Oynidemon ye you never know what happens in the future
but if you partake in a job, where you don't die
you still wind up paying the guy for sitting in the back and doing nothing
they are greedy shallow it is realistic though
we could look at politics
U.S didn't have nearly enuff face masks + ventilators partially b/c big b0ss cut funds to pandemic preparations which was to the elation of big corporations
after all creating counter measures and storing them for an indefinite period of time takes up time and money (for things you may never use)
vs waiting till something bad actually happens then making those products late and shoving them out at a higher price (the short sighted approach heralds more profit at face value)
i'd go the extra mile to say they were also covering their tracks using the kingdom in this way
if our MC joined another party and revived this party to prominence then the amount of people competing for upper end missions and profits increase
so you save money 1 whole person's worth
and keep the growth of potential competitors at a moderate pace
im shivering

Dex-chan lover
So are fantasy hero revenge stories and party betrayals the new isekai. In terms of popularity and everyone jumping on the band wagon for maximum attention/money. Not that I have anything against the story (haven’t read it yet). Just curious when this became so popular.

well, the start has a bunch of loopholes, especially the fact that what they did to him shouldn't generate the hate of the "revenge on humanity" thing, but the kingdom's decision is logical in a way.

welp the king is one hell of a dumb ass you got yourself a being who can revive anyone and yet never ever once abuse it and decided to kill it is the king trump or something?

What is the most desired that every person in power wish for? To live forever with their power. And here we are, author think it's logical to put that a king would kill someone who can let him live forever.

Double-page supporter
*reads "shisha sosei" in the title*

Me:
BJQ865Z.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Feels bad to be the three stooges. Death is tortures only weakness. I hope this gets a gore tag later on.

Dex-chan lover
Humanity (the king) betrayed me!!!!
Everyone must die now!

Sounds like the logic of GOT in the ending

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn, sooner or later Japan needs to start paying royalty to the Germans for constantly (ab)using their language. Fine, if German gets your dick so hard at least use some obscure word instead of one that has been repeated in WN's and manga ad nauseam.

Call him Pimmelschwanz or something, that's cool too, right?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm gonna read this, but I swear this is gonna be one of those stories where he is the "villain" but it turns out every human he comes across are all justifiably evil people so you don't feel bad about them dying, while all the non-human people are actually very good people. Because if so, just call him for what he actually is, an anti-hero.

Users who are viewing this thread