Author Ultimate Scheming System
hmm ?quite funny this one, but lets see if it hold's through ?
?
I know this seems ridiculous but can someone please tell me what M.E.T.A. stands for?
@Tych it is even explained in the description
Most Effective Tactic Available
To be clear, the "meta" in "metagaming" is not an acronym—making this a backronym. A good one, though.
Bunch of bullshit about a bullshitter bullshitting his way through all the bullshit thrown at him. Nice.
A shameless MC done well, I'm so excited!
is this the scheming system? :))

Edit: it is the Ultimate Scheming system

niceeee
I thought this description said screaming all day, every day and I'm very disappointed now.
chapter 5 and 6 are gold ?
The scanlator should not have invented a title. They don't own this work and it's disrespectful to the author to change the title.

But I'm glad they took on this project. Thanks!
Last edited 2 years ago by reika.
Please keep translating this! It's great so far!
Read the light novel guys (Usually I hate Light novel,I prefer colored manhua), I am actually dying from laughter. After i read this Manhua I just thought it a normal transmigrated-martial genre manhua .But by reading novel "Ultimate Scheming System"
... 140th chapter onward's it's too much that makes me bang my head on wall with laughter. Light novel of this one is hilarious same time it provide rollercoster ride of action , comedy, tragedies...........................Buckle up put seat belt before reading it's light novel.(i just reached chapter 338).
@Pokari Yea, the original title doesn't even have any English in it, so this weird backronym is entirely the scanlator's idea. :\ I, honestly, am not fond of it, because the metagame is not about the "most effective tactics", but the current trend in gameplay.
What kind of shitty name is 'Strongest Anti M.E.T.A.'? Why not use 'Ultimate Scheming System', the original that everyone would recognize? Now that I think about since they ruined the title I bet the translation team would mess up a bunch of the jokes, terms, and other novel references used from the novel.
Soo... he's using attacks from other manhua? Interesting, I guess. Let's see how this unfolds.
Big Thanks! Cant wait for next chapters!
Looks like it's abandoned unfortunately.
you have 18 chapters on manga rock
Someone for the love of GOD.. Pick this up.

Please....?