Ultimate Scheming System

Dex-chan lover
I know this seems ridiculous but can someone please tell me what M.E.T.A. stands for?

Contributor
To be clear, the "meta" in "metagaming" is not an acronym—making this a backronym. A good one, though.

Bunch of bullshit about a bullshitter bullshitting his way through all the bullshit thrown at him. Nice.

is this the scheming system? :))

Edit: it is the Ultimate Scheming system

niceeee

Aggregator gang
I thought this description said screaming all day, every day and I'm very disappointed now.

Group Leader
The scanlator should not have invented a title. They don't own this work and it's disrespectful to the author to change the title.

But I'm glad they took on this project. Thanks!

Read the light novel guys (Usually I hate Light novel,I prefer colored manhua), I am actually dying from laughter. After i read this Manhua I just thought it a normal transmigrated-martial genre manhua .But by reading novel "Ultimate Scheming System"
... 140th chapter onward's it's too much that makes me bang my head on wall with laughter. Light novel of this one is hilarious same time it provide rollercoster ride of action , comedy, tragedies...........................Buckle up put seat belt before reading it's light novel.(i just reached chapter 338).

Aggregator gang
@Pokari Yea, the original title doesn't even have any English in it, so this weird backronym is entirely the scanlator's idea. :\ I, honestly, am not fond of it, because the metagame is not about the "most effective tactics", but the current trend in gameplay.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of shitty name is 'Strongest Anti M.E.T.A.'? Why not use 'Ultimate Scheming System', the original that everyone would recognize? Now that I think about since they ruined the title I bet the translation team would mess up a bunch of the jokes, terms, and other novel references used from the novel.

Aggregator gang
Soo... he's using attacks from other manhua? Interesting, I guess. Let's see how this unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread