Blood Link - Ch. 93

@Nanagisa, Hwa’s boyfriend is pregnant with 3 kids (twins + 1 mutant). What Bin is talking about is that there are only 4 known cases of mutant lycans, including the unborn child.

@tinavy hi im new to this series and im just skimming around so i mightve missed somthing but i have one question
Why do they refer some male lycans female ? Do they mean omega?

@Lovelyspacepanda

This series don’t isn’t omegaverse (since there’s other elements like vampires and there’s no “beta” class) so there’s no “alpha” or “omega”. Basically, female lycans are lycans that can give birth, regardless of their actual gender. Hwa’s boyfriend is a special case where his outer personality identities as male (due to having his memory altered to forget that he was a female lycan) but his inner “wolf” identities as female.

@tinavy

Thank so much 💕 really appreciate it, I was very confuse, I haven't finished reading but I started reading backwards reading Ch.94 to 89 and I have one question lol
I read that bin doesn't care for his son & only pretends for gok, why is that? I was gonna read the beginning chapters to season 2 to see if he meantion why but they aren't translated, sorry if I'm asking to much or if I'm bothering u

@Lovelyspacepanda

Okay, this is my own interpretation since I only understand part of the raws for the later half of season one so take it with a grain of salt.

Bin does care about his son but as a hundred-something vampire, he’s so used to people dying on him that while he cares for Hwa, he’s not too desperate to keep him from danger. The contrast between vampires and lycans is that vampires are detached due to their immortality while lycans care a lot for their family. Plus Hwa is similar to Bin in personality so Bin is probably like “He can take care of his own problems.”

Gok, on the other hand, is very caring and emotional so Bin often play along to keep him happy.

@tinavy ah that does makes sense, I know lycans take family seriously due to them being base on wolf's, I'll keep that in mind and see what happens next, thank you so much💕

Users who are viewing this thread